Training has been going really well recently. So well, I thought I’d map out a little run schedule for 2015.
Ideally, I want to do an event a month, even if it’s a Park Run.
Here are some I’m considering:
- January 24th: Ashton Court Park Run, 9am – free!
- February 15: Brean Down 10k trail run – £14.50
- March 28: Avon Valley 10k head torch race – £13
- April 18: Glow in the Park 5k, Bath – £25
- May 31: Bristol 10k – £26
- June 20: Colour me Rad Bristol 5k – £16
- July: Park Run, Ashton Court 5k – free!
- August: Muck Off, Nenagh 10k/5k – £30
- September: Either Truro Half or Great Yorkshire Run – £13/25
- October 25: Bristol to Bath marathon – already entered!
- November: Park Run 5k – free
- December: Some kind of boxing day/Santa/Christmas day run!
Of course, I might end up going to only half of these but if I can manage even that amount I’ll be chuffed!
Training starts for the Bristol to Bath marathon in June – 20 weeks ahead – so not even going to think about it until then.
It’d be great to hear of any other local runs in the Bristol/Bath/etc areas, if anyone has any more suggestions!